If you want to send an e-control (or any print/report in PigVision) as an attached pdf-file to an mail address you can do so like this:
- Go to General - Third party and create the receiver. Remember to enter the correct e-mail address.
- Make your e-control calculation and choose a report in the drop-down menu next to the printer icon.
Now the print of the e-control is shown on the screen as an pdf-file.
- Press the mail icon
- A new window is opened and you have these choices:
- Enter Email Address: Here you can enter an e-mail address directly.
- Email employee: Here you can choose one of the employees created under General - Administration - Employee
- Email person: Here you can choose one of the third parties created under General - Third party
- Mail list: Here you can choose the mail lists created under General - Third party.
- Mail program: If you program is a standalone you can choose your own mail program instead.
Before you press OK you can write a note for the receiver of the report.
The receiver(s) will receive an e-mail with an attached pdf-file containing the print.
This applies for all prints in PigVision.